Spread the Word! Use the Card!
Med Center Health Foundation has created an account through the Kroger Community Rewards Program for our employees and donors in the community to choose Med Center Health Foundation as its initiative. Points are earned through Kroger purchases and in turn earn cash dollars for the Cancer Program. It is as easy as that to help others!
For more information, please go to krogercommunityrewards.com and follow the instructions below:
- Click on Sign in/Register (As a new on-line customer, you will need to enroll in the program.)
- Sign up for a Kroger Reward Account by providing information and agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then be asked to check you email account to activate your online account.
- After you click on the link that you are sent via email, click on “My Account” and use your email address and password you created. Proceed to the next step.
- At the bottom or the page, click on “Edit Community Rewards information” and input your Kroger Plus card number. If you don’t have a Kroger Plus Card, please get one from your local Kroger’s store.
- Update or confirm you information. If the tab is not at the bottom, choose the COMMUNITY – Community Rewards from the top of the page.
- Enter NPO Number 36514. You will then click on Commonwealth Health Foundation.
Enjoy your Kroger purchases and know you are helping others in the community! Pass this information on to relatives, friends and neighbors – it is just that easy!